I'm Pam Newman.
I am awesome every day & you are too.
Follow my butt on Twitter!
I'm a writer of aricles, poems & songs. Here's some cool stuff I wrote.
This is some dope ass shit. My BSC Bestie Sarah recently embarked upon a master’s degree focused on the study of forced migration and how communication and uprises come out of subjugation as art.
The art she focuses on is HIP HOP. The tool of the underdog to be the hero, to explicitly express one’s hurt, anger, pain and love.
It’s beautiful, and true.
"Global Flows is a project using mixtapes to deconstruct the concept of migration studies through decolonial hip hop aesthetics"
My heart and hair are natural
My mind and feelings are texturised
I’ve never been straight, and I’m over narrow thoughts
The red on the street flows through every hood every block
Up round the cut and behind the corner
I’m lost sometimes walking to the familiar
Dance to get down I relax and get high
Sipping turnt up, oppression turns it all of it and me off
Your greed has you swolen and your pockets is swole
Everyone from forever is creative, resourceful and whole
Hate on hater love on lover twerk on twerker black on blacker
Uniform on power trips bullets on snails and puppy dog tails
Back up, step off, get get get up and get down 911 is a joke in yo town
Watching Michael Jackson videos from the 80’s, and laughing really hard at how pathetic he looks trying to talk to the girl in the “The Way You Make Me Feel” video.
Michael, that’s street harassment, and she is not digging you jumping on cars.
Stop humping the air after her.
This video is awful, but I love it.
Suicide is completely avoidable. Please, don’t be afraid to reach out for help if you or someone you know is suicidal.
- Talking about wanting to die or to kill oneself.
- Looking for a way to kill oneself, such as searching online or buying a gun.
- Talking about feeling hopeless or having no reason to live.
- Talking about feeling trapped or in unbearable pain.
- Talking about being a burden to others.
- Increasing the use of alcohol or drugs.
- Acting anxious or agitated; behaving recklessly.
- Sleeping too little or too much.
- Withdrawn or feeling isolated.
- Showing rage or talking about seeking revenge.
- Displaying extreme mood swings.
- Preoccupation with death.
- Suddenly happier, calmer.
- Loss of interest in things one cares about.
- Visiting or calling people to say goodbye.
- Making arrangements; setting one’s affairs in order.
- Giving things away, such as prized possessions.
US suicide hotline 1-800-784-2433
Australia suicide hotline 1-800-198-313
Ireland suicide hotline 1-800-24-7-100
Canada suicide hotline 1-800-465-4442
National suicide hotline 1-800-273-8255
Reach out to a friend, you never know how much it might matter.
Reblog if you’re part of the feminist illuminati here to take games away from pissbabies.