I'm Pam Newman.
I am awesome every day & you are too.
Follow my butt on Twitter!
I'm a writer of aricles, poems & songs. Here's some cool stuff I wrote.
And before you google my name and “Black Lib,” “Feminism,” or “Women’s Lib,” and find this book, do know that I was named after my mom, Pamela Newman.
She wrote this article.
It was published in 1970, and here’s a quick excerpt which is still, sadly, 100% applicable today, 41 years later:
Take a look at our problems: medical care, housing, jobs, police repression, child care, abortion … To solve these problems we need to gain control of our communities. We have to stop letting our communities be controlled by white, rich politicians and capitalists. We can’t go on voting for the two parties controlled by these dictators. Both parties protect not the interest of the people but the white ruling class which controls the economic system.
Words by Pamela Newman (mother) emphasis by Pam Newman (daughter).
- femmeprof reblogged this from awesome-everyday
- jessyspino likes this
- ideleteme likes this
- georgialobbe reblogged this from mattystew
- mattystew reblogged this from calecake and added:
- toddqd likes this
- thambos reblogged this from calecake
- foreignyouth likes this
- downlookingup likes this
- melanyouth reblogged this from awesome-everyday and added:
- fuckyeahbatgirls likes this
- charliefrances likes this
- abluesfornina reblogged this from awesome-everyday
- littleorphanammo likes this
- missymissydee likes this
- fuckyealiz likes this
- alienschoolgirl likes this
- msenjoli said: The couple of copies I saw on Amazon are going for $48.
- msenjoli likes this
- stfuconservatives likes this
- msenjoli reblogged this from awesome-everyday
- awesome-everyday posted this