I'm Pam Newman.
I am awesome every day & you are too.
Follow my butt on Twitter!
I'm a writer of aricles, poems & songs. Here's some cool stuff I wrote.
I am having a very serious conversation via facebook with a friend who lives in Philadelphia about taking an Antarctic cruise in a couple of years.
Yeah, it’ll be cold as a motherfucker, but there are a limited number of humans who can say, “I went to Antarctica.” And I’d like to try and eat a piece of real polar ice.
If I knock out Antarctica while I’m still young, limber and mildly effected by the cold, it’ll be easier to get all 7 continents under my belt before I begin decomposing. Also? There’s a stop in Bueno Aries, which will help knock out South America.
So I’d have at minimum, North America, Asia, South America & Antarctica down after that.
This is very exciting.
- sabbykat reblogged this from awesome-everyday
- swissmisstery likes this
- lauratheoutlandish likes this
- glossylalia likes this
- floreanafaeries likes this
- tommypenner likes this
- shutupandbuckleupistakingabreak said: Yessss come to Buenos Aires!
- rouxbacca likes this
- amindy07 likes this
- blissandzen likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- inothernews said: Do it!!!
- awesome-everyday posted this