I'm Pam Newman.
I am awesome every day & you are too.
Follow my butt on Twitter!
I'm a writer of aricles, poems & songs. Here's some cool stuff I wrote.
I tried watching Girls the other day. It was so bad I didn’t last 15 minutes into the program.
I have literally watched more hours of Nick Cage’s “acting,” than I ever will of this over-inflated, unfunny, bland, Wonder Bread in The City, annoying, deplorable show.
We can all do better.
- swissmisstery likes this
- bobthegenericuser likes this
- labravura likes this
- bobthegenericuser reblogged this from bapgeek2geekbap
- blissandzen likes this
- lauratheoutlandish likes this
- sasstacular likes this
- neutralangel likes this
- electrodaggers likes this
- electrodaggers reblogged this from bapgeek2geekbap
- curiousgeorgiana likes this
- michelle-my-belle likes this
- dustoffvarnya likes this
- awesome-everyday likes this
- zoearcher likes this
- bapgeek2geekbap reblogged this from awesome-everyday
- khealywu likes this
- awesome-everyday reblogged this from totaldrivel and added:
- totaldrivel reblogged this from awesome-everyday and added:
- kandiasschronicles likes this
- billcameron reblogged this from totaldrivel and added:
- shesagoodegg likes this
- jennhasablog likes this
- onehundreddollars likes this
- loonachic said: i like this show because it’s so ridiculous. sometimes ridiculous is just that. ridiculous.
- lenxo likes this
- glossylalia likes this
- beyoursledgehammer likes this
- ednas-elysiums likes this
- fatwasandfanboys likes this
- pedazititos likes this
- alexshortandsweet said: one of my friends (a dude) was personally offended that I didn’t like it because he thought I’d love it cos it’s about girls and he loves it, but it was so… awkward and white and bland. he still doesn’t get it.
- alexshortandsweet likes this