I'm Pam Newman.
I am awesome every day & you are too.
Follow my butt on Twitter!
I'm a writer of aricles, poems & songs. Here's some cool stuff I wrote.
Last week, I told two 40-something white dudes that there was rap music and rap/hip-hop performances in the early 70’s, and they argued with me.
I had to mention Blondie’s Rapture coming out in 1980 in order for them to accept that people were rapping, having cyphers and performing in New York in the early 70’s.
- arcanities likes this
- notime4yourshit said: Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile….
- apatosaurus likes this
- bapgeek likes this
- how-tokissdistinctly-american likes this
- morningsides likes this
- chetmanley said: White people stay trying to claim rap music.
- jodielandon likes this
- ro-s-aspa-rks said: oh white doods…
- ro-s-aspa-rks likes this
- thegreatpumpkin likes this
- scottfriday said: dude, that’s when rap got a foothold in nyc. old shit like melle mel and busy b and shit. damn.
- rubyshimmer said: Everyone knows Eminem invented rap. -_-
- scottfriday likes this
- rubyshimmer likes this
- awesome-everyday posted this