I'm Pam Newman.
I am awesome every day & you are too.
Follow my butt on Twitter!
I'm a writer of aricles, poems & songs. Here's some cool stuff I wrote.
I just made this AWESOME grilled cheese sandwich, and you can too.
The measurements for cheese are “Enough to cover a slice of bread”
- American Cheese
- Sharp Cheddar
- Wheat bread
- An apple
- 1/4 cup of water
- Teaspoon brown sugar
- A couple of teaspoons of red wine (I used merlot)
If you know how to make grilled cheese, I trust that you are creative, resourceful and whole enough to fry your bacon responsibly and that you know what to do with that cheese.
I’m gonna tell you what to do with those apples.
Slice up the apples pretty thin & core them, or do it the other way. This is your show, homie.
Place the apples, one layer thick in the pan. Turn the heat on about medium-ish. Pour the water over top of the apple slices, add the brown sugar and the wine, let it get boil-y. Check on those apples until they are soft.
Then pluck them out of the sugar wine water, and stick those puppies on top of some cheese in that sandwich, and fry it up.
Bliss shall be yours too, my friends.
And so it shall be.
- emwahtsons likes this
- 0wll0vey0uf0rever likes this
- breezypizza likes this
- dyke said: girl.
- dyke likes this
- notalexus likes this
- bossmeyer likes this
- jessyspino likes this
- paralysis likes this
- aaniaa likes this
- jnrrrrrry likes this
- mexicanbaseball likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- pinstripebindi likes this
- victorywhiskeyjuliet likes this
- sdotmarymartha likes this
- thewonderandodyssey likes this
- chismosa-morenita likes this
- beyoursledgehammer likes this
- awesome-everyday posted this