I'm Pam Newman.
I am awesome every day & you are too.
Follow my butt on Twitter!
I'm a writer of aricles, poems & songs. Here's some cool stuff I wrote.
I found some booze and am drinking while bbq-ing. I’m mostly internetting though, because it’s hot as fuck outside.
Solo Cups: Knowledge
I was curious about the lines on solo cups the other weekend and learned something amazing. This information should be taught in an intro class to all high schoolers and college students.
It turns out that the lines of the solo cup allows you to measure out a shot, a glass of wine, and a beer. This would have been ridiculously helpful during my partying years!
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.
Are you trying to get down with the Kentucky Derby and related festivities? Are you too far away, too broke or too busy to participate as much as you’d like?
Louisville.com is doing some SERIOUS(LY FUN) coverage ALL WEEKEND of:
- Horse racing
- Parties & Fashions (HATS! SPRING DRESSES! FASCINATIORS!)
- Food and Booze
- Free events
- Celebrity sightings & interviews! (Ice-T is one confirmed interview so far)
Also expect to read and see pictures of beautiful people in hats, baseball bats, bourbon and other things Louisville, Kentucky on Louisville.com’s Derby coverage page.
The guy who worked at the liquor store suggested I get this Ciroc Red Berry vodka. It’s pretty awesome. If you like doing shots, this is where it’s at, because it’s pretty tasty.
Also solid in ginger ale.
I was really worried today was going to be a complete and utter fucking shitfest.
TODAY HAS NOT EVEN BEEN REMOTELY POOPLIKE!
I did have to wake up at 6 in the motherfucking morning, which was marginally fartish. BUT! That was because I went to a speaking engagement where I talked about some social justice/occupy shit, LikeABoss.gif.
The panel was at Bellarmine university and I was on this panel of motherfucking revoluitonaries, and we preached the truth on social motherfucking justice at some attentive (Some peacefully napping) college students. ALSO? The professor in charge of the panel hooked us up with FREE LUNCH.
Know what I got for lunch?
A TACO AND SOME MOTHERFUCKING NACHOS, THAT’S WHAT.
Then I went to another meeting on some educational justice stuff, and talked and laughed and ate a frosty.
Also? I bought ice cream. And a motherfucking Star Crunch. And lots of beer.
Now I am drinking said beer, and plan to shun the outside world, save for what I can get out of this machine from 2004 that my mom keeps calling a “Computer.”
My laptop charger is still fucked, but I claim this “computer,” in the name of Pammas!
May the Nacho Fairy deliver all of your dreams today!!
- Western Queen of Whiskey - sigil: Cactus, a Unicorn and Lawn flamingo on a striped field of lavender, red and black. Words: “It feels so right, it can’t be wrong
- Queen of Vodka - Sigil: a kitten mewing on pink silk. Words: “Shots, shots, shots, everybody!”
- Queen of the Isles of Arbor Mist - Sigil: A laptop floating on an island of turquoise surrounded by a bubbly pink sea. Words: “A hangover is coming.”
- The Mixer Queen - sigil: A cat laying on green and black. Words: “Classy bitch.”
- Queen of Many Bottles - Sigil: RuPaul, with four arms, each holding a bottle. (Absolut, Jack Daniels, Bacardi 151, and Jose Cuervo.) seated on a sparkling rainbow. The words “You betta DRINK.”
- Microbrew Queen of the Midwest - Sigil - Bottle of beer in an Amber sea Words: “Hop to it!”
- The Gin Queen - Sigil - A peacock with penis feathers strutting on a field of Sapphire blue & Whore Red Words: “NO. MOTHERFUCKING. SHAME.”
Yes, or Fuck yes?
I obtained some bottom shelf rum today, and goddamn, does it taste like a bottom shelf. I had some in my egg nog earlier, and it might taste like a shithouse on fire, but it’s getting me tipsy.
I also got a little airplane bottle of vanilla vodka, and it made its way into my diet coke, which is a blessing.