I'm Pam Newman.
I am awesome every day & you are too.
Follow my butt on Twitter!
I'm a writer of aricles, poems & songs. Here's some cool stuff I wrote.
I wonder if when Peggy was mulling over if she should leave the firm, she thought about the advice Joan offers her here.
She could stick around and let Don toss his money in her face and drop his balls on her shoulders whenever he wants… or she could drop down a declaration of hate and take her talent to his worst professional enemies.
- not learning from experience
- no sense of responsibility (blaming others)
- inability to form meaningful relationships
- inability to control impulses
- lack of moral sense
- chronically antisocial behavior
- no change in behavior after punishment
- emotional immaturity
- lack of guilt
So of course that means a list.
- Sally Draper, baddest bitch y/y?
- Those of you who haven’t read the Game of Thrones books are in for a really great episode next week, and I’ve been looking forward to this ALL SEASON.
- Even though I gave you 10 really good reasons to do so, a lot of you still aren’t watching Scandal, and shit was poppin’ off last episode like WOAH.
- The Awake season Finale was kind of whatever.
- How are you doing, tumblr?
That’s what I’m saying! My side-eye was FULLY engaged when we got to go home with him but still knew fuckall about Dawn.
I really am disappointed with what they’re doing with this character, already. She’s done nothing but validate that Harry is an asshole.
And for real? How infuriating is it that:
- First the company wasn’t hiring anyone because, no money… and they told this to Joan, who’s gonna come back to 2 new employees. Are they even gonna be able to pay her the same salary? I bet not.
- Then they OMG HAD TO hire a black woman because they cornered themselves into the spot.
- For the second time this season, someone didn’t listen to Peggy, which will ultimately be their undoing.
It’s a good show because I’m all pissed about this stuff, but at the same time, AMC better not do me wrong with Dawn.
I want to know Dawn’s storyline. Who is she? What’s HER family like?
Is Mad Men going to successfully have one female character on the show that doesn’t have a storyline that doesn’t involve a man?
Will all of my questions go unanswered, and this woman is just gonna evaporate like all of Don’s other secretaries who he didn’t fuck?
- Betty, why’d you have to turn into a bitch? Now instead of borrowing your outfits, I’m gonna kick your ass and take them from you.
- Oh Don, I wish you didn’t remind me of people I know irl.
- Roger Sterling’s bigoted ass can die in a fire.
- Stoked for season 5.
Just got started on Tru Blood aka Sookie the Vampire Saver today.
Don Draper has taught me the following:
- Talk less.
- Listen more.
- Establish your value through your work.
- Drinking at 9:35am is cool if shit is totally fucked.
- Take responsibility for your actions… after you get caught.
- There is no meeting so important that you can’t be late to it, or walk the fuck out of it.
- Be brutally honest with clients, superiors and staff.
- Always have a spare shirt in the office.
- Keep your promises.
- If you fuck the secretary, keep that shit locked on business back at the office.
This tie and shirt combo is absolutely perfect.
The fitted women’s button down top matched up with your choice of tie color pretty much says you could be Betty Draper any time if you wanted. But why not grab yourself an old fashioned and be Don Draper today?
These shirts are on sale at T.I.L. Darling for $10 right now! They are only offered in Large and Small.
I’ve been watching Mad Men every night before bed, and I’m plastering that inspiration all over Awesome-ista this week. My first post is a lady look inspired by Don Draper. ;-)